Last week my co-worker and So Good blogger, Jon, got an early sample of Kraft’s new Bagel-fuls after previously writing about them and similar products. Taste tests are always better with more tasters, as many of us convinced him when we swarmed the kitchen, so I got a taste for myself. The idea behind Bagel-fuls is to cater to
the ultimate lazy couch potato people who are always on the go and apparently don’t have time to toast a bagel and put cream cheese on it themselves. I’ve been known to run late in the mornings, so maybe I shouldn’t judge, but I still wonder what this says about our eating habits. So how were they? I have to admit, they weren’t half bad. I expected something overly-chewy, bland, and chemically, but got something that was definitely suitable on a hectic morning. I’m not sure I will actually buy them, but I’m glad I got to try them. We tasted them all three ways suggested on the box but toasted was definitely the best. You can read the full review from Jon here.
- Got an early peek at @VendettaDC with @HStreetDC_ instagram.com/p/ZeWxIqFGCP/ 7 hours ago
- @Fragers I have to give a shout out to the two young guys out front today carrying large items to cars - so nice and helped me save $! TY! 17 hours ago
- oh hi, allergies. I have not missed you. 1 day ago
- @gradydoctor I'm excited! 3 days ago
- Just saw spaces were still avil for the #ArmyTenMiler...sign I should register? Who else is running it?? 3 days ago