Last week my co-worker and So Good blogger, Jon, got an early sample of Kraft’s new Bagel-fuls after previously writing about them and similar products. Taste tests are always better with more tasters, as many of us convinced him when we swarmed the kitchen, so I got a taste for myself. The idea behind Bagel-fuls is to cater to
the ultimate lazy couch potato people who are always on the go and apparently don’t have time to toast a bagel and put cream cheese on it themselves. I’ve been known to run late in the mornings, so maybe I shouldn’t judge, but I still wonder what this says about our eating habits. So how were they? I have to admit, they weren’t half bad. I expected something overly-chewy, bland, and chemically, but got something that was definitely suitable on a hectic morning. I’m not sure I will actually buy them, but I’m glad I got to try them. We tasted them all three ways suggested on the box but toasted was definitely the best. You can read the full review from Jon here.
- I'm not sure, should I have gone with a bigger tree? instagram.com/p/h13Cr1FGPI/ 10 hours ago
- RT @ChezWu: #InstagramDirect is out now. Here's a #protip. http://t.co/sbYoKapWJw 18 hours ago
- It's much deserved! RT @EdelmanPR We’re honored to be a @Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award winner! bit.ly/GDBPTW #BPTW14 1 day ago
- Weekday brunches for the not-entirely-snowed-in wapo.st/1e3dAfI 2 days ago
- @HStreetDC_ so awesome. What year was that? 2 days ago