Last week my co-worker and So Good blogger, Jon, got an early sample of Kraft’s new Bagel-fuls after previously writing about them and similar products. Taste tests are always better with more tasters, as many of us convinced him when we swarmed the kitchen, so I got a taste for myself. The idea behind Bagel-fuls is to cater to
the ultimate lazy couch potato people who are always on the go and apparently don’t have time to toast a bagel and put cream cheese on it themselves. I’ve been known to run late in the mornings, so maybe I shouldn’t judge, but I still wonder what this says about our eating habits. So how were they? I have to admit, they weren’t half bad. I expected something overly-chewy, bland, and chemically, but got something that was definitely suitable on a hectic morning. I’m not sure I will actually buy them, but I’m glad I got to try them. We tasted them all three ways suggested on the box but toasted was definitely the best. You can read the full review from Jon here.
- @PaperScisStone @westlondon_mum how fun! 5 hours ago
- @GreensforGreens PS looking forward to London too! Hopefully my knee will be better in time to train so I can actually RUN the whole thing! 3 days ago
- @GreensforGreens It ends on the Hill, right? On 8th St Matchbox is good, and @cavamezze & @EATBALKAN both have unlimited food specials 3 days ago
- Looking for a new date night or girls' night spot? Try the wine, cheese and bacon jam at @SonaCreamery brunchandthecity.com/2014/03/05/win… 4 days ago
- This is not lasting long around my coworkers...Huge hit! Thanks @NonnaRandazzos and @HStreetDC_ http://t.co/2U4b8fC11u 5 days ago